If you’re using Facebook Lead Ads for lead generation, LeadSync.me can automatically add new leads to your SendinBlue lists, allowing you to engage new contacts instantly through your marketing campaigns.
Before getting started
You will need to gather the following information prior to setting up the integration:
- SendinBlue account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- SendinBlue API v2 key. Follow the instructions on how to do so here.
- LeadSync account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up here.
Connect the integration
Once you have copied the API v2 key, log into your LeadSync account. Click on Connections, then on the Add Connections button.
Select SendinBlue in the dropdown list.
- Paste the API v2 key into the LeadSync and name the connection. Click on the Update connection button.
- Select the SendinBlue List where new leads will be added, then click on the Update connection button.
Sync your Facebook form(s) to your SendinBlue account.
After successfully connecting SendinBlue, you'll want to select the Facebook form you want LeadSync to monitor and connect new leads to your new SendinBlue account. Go to the Lead Forms tab, then click Add Facebook Lead Form.
- Select the Page you're advertising from
- Select the Form you’re driving leads to
- Select the SendinBlue connection you've just created.
- Finish by clicking on the Update Notification button to save.
Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to reach the LeadSync support team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.