You can easily integrate Convertful forms with your SendinBlue account to grow and segment your contact list. This tutorial explains how Convertful's highly-customizable, targeted subscription forms can automatically add subscribers to your SendinBlue contact list.
Convertful offers a drag and drop form builder. You'll be able to present a customized form based on your visitor's behavior. Supported types of forms include: pop-ups, welcome screens, embedded, floating bars and scroll boxes.
Before getting started
You will need to gather the following information prior to setting up the integration:
- SendinBlue account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- Copy your SendinBlue API v2 key. Follow the instructions on how to do so here.
- Convertful account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
Connect the integration
First, you’ll need your SendinBlue API v2 key and then log into your Convertful account. Go to the Integrations tab, then click on the Add Integration button.
A pop up will display. Paste your API v2 key then click on the Connect button.
Define default list settings
Once your SendinBlue account is connected, you’ll find each widget can automatically add subscribers to a default list. Confirm or update the default list within settings.
Customize form submission actions
Convertful allows you to customize the actions that occur when a contact submits your form. Customizing these actions determines how Convertful transfers the new contact’s data to SendinBlue.
To add an action, click the On Submit Actions button, followed by the Add Action button to select the action from the integration-related list:
- Add subscriber with default settings
- Add subscriber to list (available for Premium users)
- Update custom field (available for Premium users)
Sync Convertful's Form Fields with SendinBlue Contact Attributes
For each field added to your Convertful option widget, a contact attribute will be automatically created in your SendinBlue account:
- Email Field > EMAIL
- First Name Field > FIRSTNAME
- Last Name Field > LASTNAME
- Phone Field > PHONE
- Company Field > COMPANY
- Site Field > SITE
- Custom Text Field > TEXT. If there are several Custom Text Field, then attributes will be created as TEXT, TEXT2, TEXT3...
- Custom Dropdown Field > DROPDOWN
- Custom Radio Buttons > RADIO
- Custom Date Field > DATE
- Agreement Checkbox > AGREEMENT
Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to create a ticket in Convertful Support Forum.