This feature is currently available to a limited group of users in an initial Beta testing program. If you are interested in future Beta programs, please let us know here: http://bit.ly/SIB-user-group.
Facebook Ads are a new type of ad campaign, now available directly inside your SendinBlue account. A Facebook Ad contains your text, an image, and a link to your website or landing page, and they are displayed on the Facebook website and mobile experiences.
You can use the new Facebook Ads tool inside SendinBlue to boost your marketing efforts in several ways:
1. Engage your current customers on a new channel.
Reinforce an important marketing campaign with both email and Facebook Ads, or re-engage email contacts who are drifting away.
For example, if you are running a 7-day promotion, your strategy might look like this:
- Day 1: email campaign announcing the promotion
- Day 1-5: Facebook Ads campaign announcing the promotion
- Day 6-7: Facebook Ads campaign reminding that the promotion ends on day 7
- Day 6: email campaign reminding that the promotion ends tomorrow
- Day 7: email campaign with a “last chance” message
2. Find new customers.
Use Facebook’s intelligent targeting to find more customers like your best customers.
For example, you could sync your top customers into a specific SendinBlue contact list and display Facebook Ads to people with similar interests and characteristics.