In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to set up and sync your Shopware website with your SendinBlue account. With the integration, you'll be able to:
- Synchronize opt-in customers and their data upon standard registration and checkout registration
- Improve your deliverability by sending transactional emails through SendinBlue SMTP
- Track your website activity thanks to SendinBlue marketing automation
Before getting started
You will need to gather the following information prior to installation and use:
- SendinBlue account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- SendinBlue API v3 key following the instructions here.
- Shopware website admin panel access
Installing the plugin
- Start by logging into your Shopware backend.
- Go to the "Settings" tab.
- Click on Plugin Manager.
- Search for "SendinBlue".
- Click on "Install".
To automatically synchronize your contacts and their data, you'll need an API key than can be found in your SendinBlue account.
Click "APIs & Forms" on the left side of the menu and "Manage Keys" in the API area.
Copy the contents of the field "v3" and paste it in the plugin configuration under "API key".
You can find your Marketing Automation tracking ID as shown in the screenshot below under the "Automation" tab.
Copy your Marketing Automation Tracking ID, then paste it into the field of the same name in the plugin configuration. If you do not want to use Marketing Automation, simply leave the "Marketing Automation Tracking ID" field empty.
Transferring customer data to SendinBlue
You can add your customer data to your SendinBlue account via the menu item "Send to SendinBlue" under the "Customers" tab.
Note that this step may only be done once during initial set up.
Customers who subsequently sign up for the newsletter via the shop will then be automatically added to SendinBlue.