In this article, we will explain how to edit a contact's information in Sendinblue CRM.
Good to know
- The contact's information displayed on a contact details page depends on the attributes you chose to display. To manage the attributes visible on the contact details page, read Manage attributes from a contact or deal details page.
To edit a CRM contact's information:
- Go to CRM > CRM Contacts
- Click the email address of the contact you want to edit
- In the Informations section of the contact details page, click the field you want to edit
- Make your changes
- Click Save
⏩ What's next?
- Assign an owner to a CRM contact
- Move a CRM contact from one list to another list
- Manually subscribe or blacklist a contact from your email and SMS campaigns
- Delete a CRM contact