In this article, we will explain how to move contacts from one list to another list and remove them from the list they were originally in.
Move contacts from one list to another list
- Go to Contacts.
- Click on Load a list/segment and select a list.
- From this list, select the contacts that you would like to move to another list.
- Click on Add to a list(s).
- In the List(s) field, enter the name of one or several lists that you want to move your contacts to.
- Optional: check the Remove also the contacts from this list option to move the contacts to another list AND remove them from the list they were originally in.
- Click on Add.
Your contacts will be moved to the list(s) you selected and, if applicable, removed from the list they were originally in.