Once you have added/invited additional users to your account, at anytime the account owner can cancel pending invitations and revoke access of existing users.
Each account may only have one Owner. This user may not be deleted, nor have their access revoked.
1. View existing users and invitees
The users listing shows all the added users and invitees.
Existing may have one of the following statuses:
- Active - accepted by the user
- Pending - not yet accepted or rejected
- Declined - declined by the user
2. Cancel a pending invitation
The option to cancel a pending invitation is available only within the account owner's account.
To cancel a pending invitation, click on the Cancel Invitation link next to the pending invitation. A success message will be shown confirming that the user was removed from your list.
If a user tries to accept the invitation after it has been canceled, they will not be able to access your account and will be shown this message. (If they have other connected SendinBlue accounts, they may switch to another account.)
3. Revoke access for existing users
Click on the Revoke access link for the desired user.
When the user logs in next, they will not be able to access your account. (If they have other connected SendinBlue accounts, they may switch to another account.)
⏩ What's next?
- Add multiple additional users to your account
- Can I add users with limited access to my account?
- Connect to multiple SendinBlue accounts