This feature is available for Premium, Premium+ and Enterprise plans. Compare plans here.
SendinBlue account owners can delegate access to their account to multiple additional users.
Whether you are a marketing agency managing multiple clients, an enterprise with small/large teams, or business owner requiring separate access for developers working on integration, you can collaborate with your team by inviting them to access your account without sharing your account credentials.
Invited users will not be able to edit your plan selection, manage access for other users, or see your billing and payment information.
Invite people to access your account
1. Navigate to My Plan and click on Users on the leftmost panel.
2. Click on the Invite a user button on the Users page.
3. Enter the email address of the person you want to invite and click on confirm.
4. An invitation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
5-a. If the invited email address is not already associated with a SendinBlue account, upon accepting the invitation, the user will be taken to the SendinBlue account creation page.
After creating their own SendinBlue account, they will be able to access your account.
5-b. If the invited user's email address is already associated with a separate SendinBlue account, upon accepting your invitation the user will be asked to log in using their own credentials.
Then, the user will be asked to join your account.
6. The user may then switch between accounts as desired.