Whether you are a marketing agency managing multiple clients, an enterprise with large teams or a business owner requiring separate access for developers working on integration, you can collaborate with your team by inviting them to access your account without sharing your account credentials.
Good to know
There are four plans you can subscribe to:
- The free plan comes with only one user account
- The Lite plan also comes with only one user account
- The Premium plan allows you to have 3 distinct user accounts at no extra cost (your account and two additional ones). You can add up to 10 user accounts with an extra cost per user
- The Enterprise plan allows you to have 3 distinct user accounts at no extra cost (your account and two additional ones). You can add up to 100 user accounts with an extra cost per user
You can Compare plans here and choose the one that suits you best.
All additional users can access every feature except account management details, like user access, billing, plan selection and payment information.
Buy more users
If you have a free or Lite account, you can go to My Plan and upgrade to a Premium plan if you need more users.
If you have a Premium or Enterprise account and want to buy more than 3 users (up to 10 for Premium, up to 100 for Enterprise), you can manage your plan as explained below.
- Click the name of your company, then click on My plan
- In Upgrade > Overview, click on Manage your plan
- In Additional users, you can add the number of users you wish up to 10 for Premium and 100 for Enterprise. The monthly cost is automatically updated on the right
- Click Continue and confirm your Billing information and Payment methods on the Checkout page to validate and pay your update
If you have a Premium or Enterprise account, you can allocate user accounts to your colleagues or teammates.
- Click on the name of your company in the top-right corner, then click on Users
- Click on the Invite a user button to add one or two new users
- Enter the email address of the person(s) you wish to invite in Email address
- Select the access you want to grant the new user:
- Access all features: user will access all features but not profile, plan selection, billing and payment information
- Personalized access: you can select the features you want the user to manage
- Click Invite to confirm and send the invitation
If the user doesn't have a Sendinblue account, they will be asked to create one. It's free! They just need to click on the Get started button and voilà! They are now connected to this account.
If the user already have an active Sendinblue account, they can simply log in with their existing credentials.
Click the name of your company in the top-right corner of your Sendinblue account, then click Users.
There you can see the invitations you've sent and their statuses:
- Active - accepted by the user
- Pending - not accepted yet
- Declined - declined by the user
The owner of the account can cancel a pending invitation. To do so, click on Cancel Invitation next to the pending invitation. A success message will be shown confirming that the user was removed from your list.
If a user tries to accept the invitation after it has been canceled, they will not be able to access your account.
If you've been invited to several Sendinblue platforms with the same email address, you can easily switch between account.
- Click on the name of your company in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Switch account
- Then switch between the accounts you have access to