In this tutorial, we'll help you manage the sub-pages of your landing page.
Add a new blank page
- On the left sidebar of the page builder, click Pages
By default, an index and a thank you page are created.
- To create a multi-page landing page, add a new page by clicking on the button + CREATE A BLANK PAGE.
Settings of a sub-page
Linking your pages together
When you create these 3 elements, you'll have the choice to link to a page in this funnel using:
- Form redirection options
- Double Opt-in options
This is how you can link your pages together.
⏩ What's next?
- Part 1: Set up your Landing Page
- Part 2: Define the structure on your Landing Page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your Landing Page
- Part 4: Add a form & use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your Landing Page
- Duplicate an existing landing page
- Are landing pages SEO friendly?