In this article, we will explain how to host your landing page on a custom domain or on a subdomain.
We also offer detailed articles for some of the most common web providers:
Good to know
- If you are just getting started with landing pages, feel free to have a look at our series of articles on how to create your first landing page.
- To learn how to manage sub-pages within your multipage landing page, read Manage sub-pages within your landing page.
Launch your landing page
Go to the Launch page and confirm that your landing page is published.
- Go to the Custom Domains tab.
- Insert the URL where you want your landing page to be visible.
- After entering the URL, click Connect.
From here you will be provided with step by step instructions to set up with your domain registrar.
Host your landing page on your domain
Step 1: Log into your hosting provider
Once you are logged in, go to the DNS management page.
Step 2: Create two new DNS records
Create two DNS records as shown below:
- On your main domain (in our example, yoursite.com), create a TXT record for @ with the value displayed on your Sendinblue account.
- On your subdomain (in our example, pages.yoursite.com), create a CNAME record with cname.sibpages.com as a value.
Step 3: Verify DNS propagation
Once you have created your TXT and CNAME records, your modifications will be applied immediately on the DNS zone. Please remember that the propagation time can take up to 72 hours.
On your Sendinblue account, return to step 3 and click Check TXT Record.
You will be redirected to a website that allows you to check your DNS propagation. Your landing page will be live on your URL once you green check marks will appear on this page.
Step 4: Verify
Once the DNS records have propagated, click Verify.
You should see the message "Successfully connected your domain" and the domain name will be displayed as shown below.
To unlink the domain, click the bin icon.