The last step of this series is how to publish your landing page, you're almost there!
We've created a series of articles to help you build your landing pages.
- Preface: What is a Landing Page?
- Part 1: Set up your Landing Page
- Part 2: Define the structure on your Landing Page
- Part 3: Edit the settings of all the elements of your Landing Page
- Part 4: Add a form & use advanced options
- Part 5: Publish your Landing Page - YOU ARE HERE
Publish your page
If you're done with your design and settings, it's time to publish your page!
- Click Launch in the top-right corner of your screen
- On the publication page, click Publish Now
You'll find the Landing Page URL below the preview. By default, your landing page will be hosted on a Sendinblue subdomain, but you can add a custom domain (see section below).
To have a look at your landing page, you can click Open your landing page.
By default, your landing page will be hosted on a Sendinblue subdomain. Your URL will follow the format example.sibpages.com.
This URL is automatically secured by SSL.
If you prefer to host your landing page on your own domain (or subdomain), it is also possible. It will require the creation of two DNS records with your hosting provider.
Follow this tutorial for a step-by-step guide to host your landing page on your domain.
You also have the option to embed your landing page on an existing site by using an iframe code snippet. Simply create a new page on your site and embed the iframe in the body of the page.
Pro-tip: remove the header and footer from your landing page so that it inherits it from the overall site you embed it on.
⏩ What's next?
- Duplicate an existing landing page
- Manage sub-pages within your landing page
- Are landing pages SEO friendly?