In this article, we will explain how to find and understand your Retargeting campaign report.
Find your Retargeting campaign report
Once your campaign is approved for sending and has been scheduled, you will start to see a report building.
To find your Retargeting campaign report:
- Go to Campaigns
- Select Retargeting Ads
- Under Retargeting Ads, select Campaigns
- Select a campaign
Understand your Retargeting campaign report
In your report, you will be able to see a full summary of your campaign:
- Displays whether your campaign is currently Running or Suspended.
- Start Date:
- Displays the date when your campaign actually began running. You can use this date as a reference for when you need to look back at your total statistics.
- Displays who you are targeting these ads at, whether this is a specific audience or your website visitors.
- Displays which specific audience by clicking on the message called List of Inclusion, which will show you which lists have been included.
- Displays which lists have been excluded by clicking the drop down next to List of Exclusion.
- Reference for how much you are currently spending to run these campaigns on a weekly basis. This is your allotted amount each week.
- Preview your current design for this campaign.
When you open your report, next to your summary you will see a breakdown of your statistics. Here, you will be able to see how effective your campaign has been during a certain period.
You can change which period of time you wish to look at by clicking on the dates above Statistics.
- People Reached:
- Total number of your audience who has been registered as having seen the ad.
- Total amount of times your ad has been shown over a period of time.
- Amount of clicks your ad has received over a period of time.
- Cost Per Click:
- Average amount you have spent per click on this ad over a period of time.
- Click Through Rate:
- Percentage of people who have been reached who have clicked on the ad.
Below your summary and your statistics you will find a graph displaying the statistics from either Impressions or Clicks.
On both graphs you have the option to view them by Day, Week or Month.
These graphs will give you a visual view of the statistics, so you can review your ad's success, and optimize your results.