It’s very easy to integrate ProjectManager.com with SendinBlue using Zapier. Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect apps and actions. In real terms, every time a new contact is added to SendinBlue, you can add a file to ProjectManager.com using Zapier.
Set it up in a few easy steps:
- Log onto Zapier or create a new account. This zap requires a Zapier monthly subscription.
- Click here to access our preconfigured zap
- Log onto SendinBlue. To do this, you simply need to add the API key found here
- Select the list you will use as a starting point when a contact is added
- Click on “Continue”
- Create the link with ProjectManager.com by clicking on "Connect" in the preconfigured zap you have just opened
- Enter your API ProjectManager.com key
- Enter the name of the file to be added, along with its URL and size (optional)
- Click on “Continue"
- You can then test your zap: click on “Test out my Zap” and follow the instructions to carry out the test
- Confirm and activate your zap, and you're all done!
Note: Zapier only accepts new contacts between two applications once the zap has been activated. It does not allow you to include all your previous contacts.