You can import new fonts into your email templates in the Drag and Drop Editor (Classic).
Before you start
- Make sure you're on the classic version of the Drag & Drop Editor:
✅ Classic Drag & Drop Editor
❌ New Drag & Drop Editor
(check this article)
Before you start
The following email clients support Google fonts. For the other email clients, the fallback font will be displayed instead.
Step 1: get the font URL
When you'll add a new font to your email, you'll be asked to add the font URL. Here are the steps you must follow to get the URL for your font in Google Fonts:
- Go to https://fonts.google.com/.
- From the home page, pick the font you would like to add to your newsletter.
- Click on the font family in the results:
- Add the styles you want by clicking Select this style. They will add up in the Review section on the right:
- In the part Use on the web, copy the URL you'll find in the <link> section (only the part between brackets after <link href>) and paste it in the Sendinblue Editor (see procedure below).
Step 2: add the new font in the Drag & Drop Editor
- Select the text whose font you want to change in your email.
- From the contextual menu on the right, select Add Font.
- Then in Web Font Settings, define the font attributes:
- Web Font Link: enter the URL for the font you have chosen. Click here to find out how to get the URL for your font.
- Web Font Name: enter the exact name of the Google font. You can copy paste it from https://fonts.google.com/.
- Fallback font: select the font to use if the first font is not supported by the email client.
Note: you can only choose a classic font for the fallback font.
Note: here is the list of the supported email clients.
- Finally, click on Add Font. The font will immediately be applied to your email template. From there, you can also Delete the font.
The fonts added to one of your templates will be available for all of your other templates/campaigns that are compatible with this feature in version 2.0 of the Responsive Design Builder (see: how do I find out my template version?).