OptinMonster integrates directly with Sendinblue and can help you:
- generate more subscribers by using advanced subscription forms, including the option to improve your forms through A/B testing,
- automatically add all of your new OptinMonster subscribers to your preferred Sendinblue contact list.
In this guide, you'll learn how to connect OptinMonster with Sendinblue and sync contacts collected by your OptinMonster forms to Sendinblue.
Before you start
You will need to gather the following information:
- Your Sendinblue account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- Your Sendinblue API v2 or v3 key following the instructions here. You'll have the option to create a new v2 or v3 API key and give it a descriptive name, such as “OptinMonsterAPIKey” for use specifically with this integration.
- Your OptinMonster account credentials. If needed, you can create an OptinMonster account here. Plans range from $9 to $49 per month and they offer a 14-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied after testing the tool.
Integrating OptinMonster with Sendinblue
- Go to the Campaigns Builder, and click Integrations.
- Click + Add New integration.
- Select Sendinblue from the Email Provider dropdown.
- Paste your newly created API key into the provided field. Make sure you also add a label to the Sendinblue account you’re connecting, so you can re-use the connection at a later time without having to repeat these steps.
- Click Connect to Sendinblue.
Now that you have connected OptinMonster to Sendinblue, OptinMonster has access to your contact lists.
- Select the email list you want to add subscribers to with this campaign, or go back to Sendinblue and create a new list before you get started.
- Click Save.
And that’s it! Your OptinMonster contacts will now automatically be added to your chosen Sendinblue contact list.