If you use the Ninja Forms add-on in WordPress to create subscription forms, you can use SendinBlue to send your Ninja Forms emails (e.g. subscription confirmations). All the emails sent from Ninja Forms will be routed through SendinBlue. You can then review open and click details in your SendinBlue Transactional account.
To send your Ninja Forms emails via SendinBlue:
1. Go to the WordPress Backoffice, select Add-ons and click on Add
2. Find the SendinBlue Ninja Forms add-on and install it on your WordPress website by clicking on the button Install now
3. Once it has been installed, go to the Ninja Forms add-on (Forms in your WordPress Backoffice)
4. Go to Settings and click on the Sendinblue tab. Add your API key, which you will find here.
5. Click on Save And that’s it! All your Ninja Forms emails will now be sent via SendinBlue. This will optimize deliverability and give you access to all of your send statistics.