It is very easy to integrate Zoho CRM with SendinBlue using Zapier. Zapier is designed to connect apps and actions. More specifically, every time you add a new contact to Zoho CRM, it will automatically be added to SendinBlue.
Easy to set up in just a few steps:
- Log onto Zapier or create a new account. This zap requires a Zapier monthly subscription
- Click here to access our pre-configured zap
- Create the link with Zoho CRM by clicking on "Connect" in the pre-configured zap you have just opened
- Select your API key, which you'll find by clicking here
- Click on "Save + Continue"
- Log onto SendinBlue. To do so, you just need to add the API key you'll find here
- Select the list to which you will add your new contacts
- On the "Email" tab, click on "Insert fields" and select the attribute that corresponds to the email address in Zoho CRM
- You can also add other attributes. Make sure you enter the exact name of the SendinBlue attribute, e.g. NAME and add the attribute from the corresponding application
- Click on "Save + Finish"
- You can then test your Zap. Click on "Test out my Zap" and follow the instructions to run the test
- Confirm and activate your Zap and you're all set!
Note: Zapier only allows you to share new contacts between two applications once the Zap has been activated. It does not allow you to import all your previous contacts.