It is very easy to integrate Pipedrive with SendinBlue using Zapier. Zapier is designed to connect apps and actions. More specifically, every time you add a new contact to Pipedrive, it will automatically be added to SendinBlue.
Easy to set up in just a few steps:
- Log onto Zapier or create a new account
- Click here to access our pre-configured zap
- Create the link with Pipedrive by clicking on "Connect" in the pre-configured zap you have just opened
- You have to enter your Pipedrive API key, which you'll find by clicking here
- Then select the filter you need (e.g. "People contacted in the past month")
- Click on "Save + Continue"
- Log onto SendinBlue. To do so, you just need to add the API key you'll find here
- Select the list to which you will add your new contacts
- On the "Email" tab, click on "Insert fields" and select the attribute that corresponds to the email address in Pipedrive
- You can also add other attributes. Make sure you enter the exact name of the SendinBlue attribute, e.g. NAME and add the attribute from the corresponding application
- Click on "Save + Finish"
- You can then test your Zap. Click on "Test out my Zap" and follow the instructions to run the test
- Confirm and activate your Zap and you're all set!
Note: Zapier only allows you to share new contacts between two applications once the Zap has been activated. It does not allow you to import all your previous contacts. You can also create your own zaps in Zapier.
Feel free to send an email to email@example.com if you would like another pre-configured zap.