Privy is an online solution for creating subscription forms, pop-ups and landing pages. By synchronizing Privy with Sendinblue, any contact that subscribes to a Privy campaign will automatically be added to Sendinblue.
Step 1: Connect Privy to Sendinblue
- Log into your Privy account.
- Click on your name at the top right, then on "Integrations".
- Under the "Linked Accounts" tab, search for "Sendinblue"
- Enter your Sendinblue email login address and your Sendinblue API v2 key. Follow the instructions here to locate your API v2 key.
Step 2: Synchronize your Privy subscription campaigns with a Sendinblue list
Select the Privy subscription campaign(s) you wish to synchronize with Sendinblue. Each new contact will automatically be synchronized with the Sendinblue contact list you select.
- In Privy, go to "Campaigns" and click on the campaign you want
- Now click on the "Edit" button
- Go to the "Automation" tab and click on "+ New Rule"
- Select your Sendinblue account and the contact list to which your new subscribers would be added
And there you have it! Now anyone who subscribes to the Privy campaign you selected will automatically be added to the corresponding Sendinblue list.
Form fields mapping
The email and name fields will be synchronized as follows:
|Privy form field||Sendinblue contact attribute|
Only Privy's default form field for name will be synced. If you edit the field label for first name and last name, they won't be synced.
For other form fields, a contact attribute based on the name you have chosen for "Field Label" will automatically be created on Sendinblue. Spaces and dashes will be replaced by underscores (_).
In the example below, the contact attribute CONFIRM_OPT_IN will be created on Sendinblue. Note that only opt-in contacts will be added to Sendinblue. Meaning, when a form is submitted without the opt-in box checked, the contact will not be added to Sendinblue.