If you buy a SendinBlue dedicated IP, you need to link this IP with a domain name or subdomain. We recommend that you use your main domain name and create a dedicated subdomain for sending emails. The success of your emailing strategy is dependent upon building trust with your recipients. You should therefore be as transparent as possible, for example: email.yourwebsite.com. If it is not possible to delegate a subdomain you can buy a domain name (at http://www.ovh.com or https://www.gandi.net, for instance). The domain name you buy MUST contain the name of your website, e.g. yourwebsite-email.com 1. Tutorial for delegating a subdomain with Amen.
1. Login to your Amen account.
2. Once you are logged into your Amen account, you will see a list of your domain names (as shown below)
3. Click on the domain name (in this case: sendinblue.com) and a page will be displayed as shown below.
4. Select the icon "Domain and DNS" and you should see the following page:
6. Select the "Advanced management" tab and add the two entries shown below (you need to replace emailing.sendinblue.com by your subdomain) and save. NB: Don't forget the dot at the end of your subdomain. Our two DNS are:
7. Finally, click on Confirm to save your two new entries and you should now be able to see them on your DNS configuration page (as shown below)