In this article, we will explain how to remove a contact from your email campaigns blacklist.
Removing a contact from your blacklist is possible in Sendinblue, but it is completely illegal if the contact has asked to be removed from your database. If you remove the contact from your blacklist against their will, you are breaking the law.
Good to know
- To learn what a blacklisted contact is, read 🎥 What is a blacklisted contact?.
- In Contacts, all blacklisted contacts appear in red with a icon on the left of their email address.
Remove a contact from your blacklist
To remove a contact that you added to your blacklist by error:
- Go to Contacts
- Click Advanced Search & Segmentation
- In the Search Conditions drop-down lists, select at least EMAIL Blacklisted and Yes. If necessary, select additional search conditions.
- Click Search
- From your results, click the email address of the contact that you want to unblacklist
- To remove the contact from your email campaigns blacklist, click Email campaigns and select Subscribed
Your contact will now receive your email campaigns!
⏩ What's next?
- Why not delete contacts who are blacklisted?
- 🎥. Where can I view the list of blacklisted contacts?
- Manually subscribe or blacklist a contact from your email and SMS campaigns