A contact can be blacklisted for different reasons:
- because they have reported your messages as SPAM
- because they have asked to unsubscribe from your messages
- or if an email that you sent them resulted as a hard bounce (ex: non-existent address or blocked email address)
In SendinBlue, you can get a comprehensive list of blacklisted contacts of a campaign and know the reason for their blacklisting:
- complaint (your contact has reported your email as SPAM)
- unsubscription (your contact has asked to unsubscribe from your messages)
- hard bounce (ex: non-existent address or blocked email address)
- unsubscribed by admin: you have blocked this contact
To view the list of blacklisted contacts of a campaign, go to the tab "Contacts"
and click on "Advanced segmentation" to start the search process.
Then you will be taken to the search box:
From the drop-down menu select the list that you want to search.
Enter your search criteria:
- from the drop-down box select the attribute Blacklisted
- select Yes
- then select the reason for blacklisting
- the following drop-down boxes are additional filters, you can ignore them or select the values?You want for refining your search
Click on "Search" to view the results under the search box.
You can export the contacts from your search by selecting them and choosing "Export" from the drop-down box.
Send us an email if you have any questions or problems.