A contact can be blacklisted for different reasons:
- because they have reported your messages as SPAM
- because they have asked to unsubscribe from your messages
- or if an email that you sent them resulted as a hard bounce (ex: non-existent address or blocked email address)
In SendinBlue, you can get a comprehensive list of blacklisted contacts of a campaign and know the reason for their blacklisting:
- complaint (your contact has reported your email as SPAM)
- unsubscription (your contact has asked to unsubscribe from your messages)
- hard bounce (ex: non-existent address or blocked email address)
- unsubscribed by admin: you have blocked this contact
Get the list of blacklisted contacts
- To view the list of blacklisted contacts of a campaign, go to the tab "Contacts"
- Click on "Advanced segmentation" to start the search process.
- From the drop-down box select the attribute Blacklisted
- Select Yes
- Select the reason for blacklisting
The following drop-down boxes are additional filters where you can select more values to refine your search or choose to ignore.
- Click on Search to view the results under the search box.
Export the list of blacklisted contacts
You can export the contacts from your search by selecting them and choosing Export from the drop-down box.