If you need to export a list of your contacts from Sendinblue along with some of their attributes (email addresses, telephone number, age, language, etc.), you can export the file in .csv format.
To export a list of contacts:
- Go to the Contacts tab within your Sendinblue account.
- Now find the list of contacts you need. You may choose to export all contacts or use the search and filter tools to create a segment to export. In this example, we've selected a list of contacts that clicked on one of your campaigns in the last thirty days.
- Now check the box to the left of "Email" to select all the filtered contacts from your search.
- Next, click Export and select how you want to export your contacts from the drop-down menu (Only once or Daily).
- In the window that opens, select the attributes you want to export as a .csv file.
You have successfully exported your contacts!
You will now receive an email with a link to download the file. You can also access this link directly by checking your notifications, which are located in the top right corner of your account and marked by the bell icon.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.