Sendinblue's Advanced Search and Segmentation is a powerful and useful tool. Use it to identify contacts based on multiple criteria, create new lists from your search, and extract user information.
In this article, we will explore Sendinblue's search engine and explain how to make the most of it.
Access the Search Engine
To access the search engine, go to Contacts and click Advanced Search and Segmentation.
Select a contact list
You can search based on all of your contacts or within a specific list. Use the drop-down menu at the top left of the page to set your preference.
Add your search criteria
Now you can choose from the following search criteria:
- Contact Attributes: filter your contacts based on the contact attributes that you have created on your account
- Added date: filter your contacts based on the date they were added to your Sendinblue account (through manual import, subscription form, etc.)
- Last changed: filter your contacts based on the date you last updated their information
- List: filter the contacts included (or excluded) from a particular list
- Flagged contacts: filter your contacts who have been flagged, declined, or who are being reviewed by the support team
- Category: filter your contacts based on the tags that you have previously added to your email campaigns
- Campaign EMAIL:
- EMAIL Sent (or Not sent): filter the contacts to whom you have sent (or not sent) an email campaign
- EMAIL Delivered: filter the contacts who have received an email campaign
- EMAIL Readers (or Non readers): filter the contacts who have opened (or not opened) an email campaign
- EMAIL Clickers (or Non clickers): filter the contacts who have clicked (or not clicked) in an email campaign
- EMAIL Bounces: filter the contacts to whom you have sent an email campaign that resulted in a soft or hard bounce
- EMAIL Blocklisted: filter the contacts who have unsubscribed (or not) from your email campaigns
- Engaged contacts: filter contacts who regularly interact with your email campaigns (opens, clicks, etc.)
- Unengaged contacts: filter contacts who don't engage with your email campaigns (opens, clicks, etc.)
Use AND/OR conditions
Use AND/OR to enter dependent or independent conditions, or combine the two.
Save your search conditions
You can save your search conditions to create a search filter and use it to send email campaigns and manage your contacts. To learn more about creating and using a search filter, read Use search filters.
Perform actions on your segmented contacts
Once your search is complete, you can perform action on the whole list of segmented contacts or on specific contacts only:
- Copy the contacts to an existing list
- Create a new list with the search results
- Blocklist the contacts
- Export contacts immediately or with an automatic daily export