A test list can be created to send test emails to a list of contacts who will be able to receive, preview, validate the design and content of your email campaign before the actual launch.
Create a test list
To begin creating your test list:
- Go to Campaigns > Settings.
- Under Test List, click Set up.
- Enter the email addresses that you want to use for testing emails. Add only one email address per line, pressing Enter on your keyboard each time you would like to add another email address.
- When you are done adding email addresses, click Save.
Use a test list
To send a test email to your test list:
- At the Design step of campaign creation, click Send a test.
- Choose to send a test email to a specific contact or to your whole test list.
- Click Send a test.
Use this test functionality to review your emails, and make changes until everything is looking and working the way you want.