SendinBlue Automation uses the transactional platform to send emails. So you have to go directly to the "SMTP Template" category to create or edit an email template. Click here to access this category. To access it from SendinBlue:
- Log onto SendinBlue
- In the main menu, click on "Campaigns"
- Then click on "Campaigns" in the platform menu
- Next, click on the drop-down list and select "SMTP Templates"
- You can now create a new campaign or edit an existing SMTP template
- Activate your SMTP template so you can then select it from the Marketing Automation platform