In this article, we will explain how you can get your SMTP account activated.
Before you start
Before you request to activate your SMTP account, you should have added and verified your domain:
- Go to the Senders and IPs section of your Sendinblue account.
- Select Domains from three options available.
- Click Add a new domain.
- A small dialogue box will open for you to insert your domain name in the Domain Name.
- Click Save.
Send your request for the activation process
- Create a ticket or contact us here to request the account activation.
- Include a note with:
- the link to your website,
- the type of content you would like to send in your messages (marketing or transactional),
- an estimate of the volume of emails that you expect to send through SMTP.