In this article, we will see how you can get your SMTP account activated.
Before we start
Before you request to activate your SMTP account, you should have added and verified your domain:
- Go to the Senders and IPs section of your Sendinblue account
- Select Domains from three options available
- Click on Add a new domain
- A small dialogue box will open for you to insert your domain name in the Domain Name
- Click on Save
Send your request for the activation process
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the account activation
- Include a note about the type of content you would like to send in your messages (marketing or transactional).
⏭️ What next?
Click here to read more about Sendiblue's SMTP.