A blocklisted contact is a contact that is excluded from receiving your campaigns due to certain reasons. Check out our article What is a blocklisted contact? to learn more about why a contact can be blocklisted.
You can also learn more about blocklisted contacts with this video:
In Sendinblue, you can get a comprehensive list of blocklisted contacts of a campaign and know the reason for their blocklisting:
- complaint (your contact has reported your email as SPAM)
- unsubscription (your contact has asked to unsubscribe from your messages)
- hard bounce (ex: non-existent address or blocked email address)
- unsubscribed by admin: you have blocked this contact
Get the list of blocklisted contacts
- To view the list of blocklisted contacts of a campaign, go to the Contacts tab.
- Click Advanced Search & Segmentation to start the search process.
- From the drop-down box, select Blocklisted.
- Select Yes.
- Select the reason for blocklisting.
The following drop-down boxes are additional filters where you can select more values to refine your search or choose to ignore.
- Click Search to view the results under the search box.
Export the list of blocklisted contacts
You can export the contacts from your search by selecting them and choosing Export from the drop-down box.