While your send request is being processed, your email campaign will be set as Scheduled. After that, your email campaign will automatically change to Running, before finally being marked as Sent.
Here is a more detailed explanation of each email campaign status:
- Draft: your email campaign has been saved but not sent
- Scheduled: your send request is being processed and your email campaign is queued to be sent
- Running: your send request has been processed and your email campaign is being sent
- Sent: the sending is over and your email campaign has been delivered to your contacts
- Suspended: the sending of your email campaign was canceled
- Archived: your email campaign is stored in your archive and does not appear in the All email campaigns list
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.