Transactional emails are emails that are sent directly to a recipient, triggered by one of their actions. An example of this would be an email prompting a password reset.
Sendinblue allows you to manage your transactional campaigns:
- Create templates of your emails on Sendinblue (optional)
- Send your transactional emails with SMTP on Sendinblue and optimize their deliverability
- Follow the results of these campaigns We go here to look at the statistical analysis of these items.
When you are on your Sendinblue account, click Transactional, then Statistics".
The report is divided into different tabs that we will go over.
Real time details the recent activities, allowing you to monitor the sending of your transactional emails.
Inside of the tab you will see "last 30 minutes." This provides a comprehensive view of your business through performance indicators :
- Events: The number of events detected by the platform. It can be an email sent, bounced, open etc.
- Delivered: The number of recipients who received your email.
- Openings: The number of times your recipients opened your transactional emails.
- Clicks: The total number of clicks on a link in your transactional emails.
- Bounces: All soft and hard bounces generated by your campaigns. You also have the ability to monitor, in real-time, the sending of your transactional emails with aggregations per minute per second.
The real-time graph is composed of the main indicators of your transactional emails (opens, clicks, bounces etc...)
Statistics is for viewing the stats of your transactional campaigns with the ability to add filters and to define a time period.
Get the number of campaigns as well as ratios over this period:
- Deliverability (number of emails delivered / number of sent emails)
- Opening Rate (number of unique openings / number of sent emails)
- Click Rate (number of unique clicks / number of opened emails)
- Complaints (click on "report as spam"), hard & soft bounces and blocked shipments.
You can also see the curve of delivered emails, sent, clicks and bounces.
This statistical report provides an overview on the success of your campaigns.
It is also possible to sort your items by selecting a sender and/or a tag in particular. This custom tag is recovered in the header of your email.
Logs gives you access to all of the logs of the emails sent to your contacts.
There are various types of transactional email logs:
- Submitted: Transactional email has been sent to the recipient
- First opening: the recipient opened his email for the first time
- Deferred: the email is in Standby Reception (recipient has a full inbox, for example.) and can be received later
- Blocked: the email address is blacklisted, the recipient has not received the email (for example, the email address does not exist.)
- Issued: The email was received at the email address of the recipient
- Open: The customer opened the transactional email
- Click: The recipient opened and clicked inside the delivered email
- Complaint: The email was reported as undesirable by the recipient You can sort the logs based on several criteria. You can select customers based on:
- Their status: sent, first opening, delivered, opened, clicked, bounced, complaint
- From the sender: If you have several email addresses (noreply@ , contact@)
- Custom Tags - From the message ID, email client or subject
It is also possible to see the history of each of your clients. For example, it is very useful to know if a person has received your email. Click on the log to preview the message.
You can also click on the email address to open the contact card. Inside of the contact card it is also possible to unblock a blocked contact.
You have access to various settings in the Settings tab, including:
- Setting up your transactional mail using SMTP to Sendinblue
- Managing your Webhooks to retrieve your selected events in real-time (openings, clicks, bounces).
- See the list of blocked or unsubscribed contacts (spam complaints, hard bounces, etc.) and, if necessary, remove them from the exclusion list. Click See Blocked Contacts to bring up the list and locate the recipient who is blacklisted, then click Unblock this Contact.
This provides complete statistical results in real-time, allowing you to ensure optimal monitoring of your transactional emails.