In questo articolo spieghiamo come consentire ai tuoi account figlio di accedere a funzionalità aggiuntive di Sendinblue.
1. Enable the additional features
On your hosting provider, you will need to create CNAME records for each feature that you want to offer as shown below.
In case your custom login URL is a domain such as mydomain.com, then you'll create the following subdomains:
In case your custom login URL is a subdomain such as email.mydomain.com, then you'll create the following subdomains with same type and target as above:
2. Configure your dedicated IP
To activate transactional email for your dedicated IP, go to Senders & IPs page of your parent account. Then click on the Dedicated IPs tab. Click on Manage and then on Use this IP for transactional emails.
When the subdomains are propagated and you have activated SMTP for your dedicated IP, let your Sendinblue sales representative or account manager know your account is ready to be converted to Multiple Accounts manager.
3. Activate new features for your child accounts
You will now see for each child account:
- a SMS button
- a SMTP button displayed only for child accounts whose dedicated IP is associated with transactional emails
- an Automation button displayed only for child accounts whose dedicated IP is associated with transactional emails
By default, these icons will appear with a red dot indicating that the SMS and SMTP features are inactive.
To activate SMS and/or transactional emails for your child accounts, click on the respective icons:
- SMS to activate transactional SMS
- SMTP to activate transactional emails
- Automation to activate Marketing automation platform
The features have been activated once the red dots have changed to green.
4. Accessing features from child accounts
When child account users log on to their child account, new tabs will be visible in the top bar:
- SMS can be found under
- Campaigns for SMS campaigns
- Transactional for transactional SMS
⏩ What's next?
- To learn more about reporting for transactional messages, check out this tutorial.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.