Share your newsletter on social medias or on your website with our Social Share feature.
Share on Social Media
You can only share sent campaigns on social media.
- Pick the newsletter you want to share, then click the More button
- Select Share on Social Media
A window Share on Social Media opens. There you can select an image, title and description that will show up when you share your campaign to your social media accounts.
By clicking on Create Preview, you're given the option to share the newsletters on your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn account; or copy and paste a link to put on your website.
Update the Social Share Content
You can update the image & text by clicking on pencil icon near title & description or clicking update button when you hover on the image.
Refresh a featured image and text on Facebook
To refresh your featured image and text on Facebook, follow these steps.
- Log in to Facebook, then navigate to Facebook's Open Graph Debugger page.
- Paste your shared url link in the field provided.
- Click Debug and then Scrape to refresh the link between Facebook and your shared campaign.
Refresh a featured image and text on Twitter
To refresh your featured image and text on Twitter, follow these steps.
- Log in to Twitter, then navigate to Twitter's Card Validator site.
- Paste your shared url in the Card URL field.
- Click Preview Card to refresh the link between Twitter and your campaign.
Refresh a featured image and text on Linkedin
To refresh your featured image and text on Linkedin, follow these steps.
- Log in to Linkedin, then navigate to Linkedin's Post Inspector site.
- Paste your shared url and click Inspect to refresh the link between Linkedin and your campaign.