In this article, we will explain how to create a new list from segmented contacts.
Creating a new list based on segmented contacts is useful to target contacts who have common interests or demographics, or who are the most engaging with your content. For example, you can segment all openers from your last email campaign to make a list of contacts that you know will most likely open the next one you send them.
1️⃣ Select your contacts
- Go to Contacts.
- Click + Add a filter.
- Create a segment to filter your contacts.
- Check the box next to CONTACT to select all the search results.
2️⃣ Create a list from your segmented contacts
- Click Add to a list(s).
- Select the folder in which you want to store your new list.
- Click Add a new list.
- Name your new list.
- Click Create.
- Click Add to confirm.
Your new list has been created and the segmented contacts have been added to it! You can now view and edit your list from the Lists page.
⏩ What's next?
- Create and manage folders and contact lists
- Managing your contacts lists with Marketing Automation
- Optimize and clean your contact list to improve email deliverability