💲How much do SMS credits cost?
Sendinblue doesn't offer an SMS plan. To send SMS messages, you need to buy SMS credits, which must be purchased in packs of 100 and never expire.
The cost to send one SMS varies based on the recipient's country. To send one SMS, you need to use multiple credits and the exact number depends on two factors:
- The country of the recipient.
➡️ For exampleSending one SMS to France consumes 4.5 credits, but sending one SMS to Belgium consumes 6 credits.
- The number of characters in the SMS.
➡️ For exampleAn SMS that contains less than 160 characters sent to France will require 4.5 credits. An SMS that contains 250 characters sent to France will require 9 credits (the equivalent of 2 SMS).
👛 How can I purchase SMS credits?
You can purchase SMS credits directly from the SMS pricing calculator available from your Sendinblue account:
- Go to the SMS pricing calculator.
- Enter the number of SMS messages you would like to send.
- Select the country in which you want to send SMS messages. An estimate of the cost is available under Cost.
- Once you're done, click Checkout.
- Enter your billing information and payment method.
- Click Pay [amount].
🗺️ What are the supported countries for SMS?
With Sendinblue, you can send SMS messages to recipients in over 100 countries. To view the full list of available countries, check our SMS pricing calculator.
⚖️ Where can I check my SMS credit balance?
You can check how many SMS credits are left on your Sendinblue account at the bottom-left side of your screen.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.