Deliverability is key to the success of your campaigns. We count every email that has reached its destination as a delivered email. For this reason, our engineers are constantly monitoring our sending servers to ensure the best deliverability possible.
However, SendinBlue cannot guarantee that all your emails will arrive in the inbox as this also depends on you, the sender.
Deliverability can be affected by the following factors:
- User complaints, such as when a contact requests to stop receiving your emails or marks your email as spam. SendinBlue helps you improve your deliverability by adding these contacts to a blacklist. They will no longer receive your emails, and they won't be considered in your statistics.
- A high level of hard bounces (the email addresses that result on a hard bounces are also automatically blacklisted)
- The content of your emails, which includes the quality of your HTML, the wording of your email, the type of links you include in your email and the subject, can determine if your email is marked as SPAM, etc.
- Your reputation, which means that your domain name and your IP address must have a good reputation of positive engagement with your subscribers
- The routing of your emails and your electronic authentication systems (SPF, DKIM, etc.).
If you have any questions or issues with deliverability, please email us at email@example.com.