It is impossible to insert a video file in a newsletter because email clients usually don't support video files and may ignore those emails.
However, you can insert a link to your video in your newsletter.
- Take a screenshot of the video you want to insert and add a player button in the middle to make it look like a Youtube thumbnail.
You can even create a gif to make it more interactive.
- Use the Image block to insert the screenshot in your newsletter.
- To add the link to the screenshot, click on the picture. A small options box pops up at the bottom.
Click the Add link logo.
A window opens.
- Fill in the information regarding the:
- Type of link is the Absolute link (URL)
- Link target is the link of your video
- Link title is the word you want to display when hovering the picture.
- Click Insert.
Once your customers receive the newsletter, they just have to click on the picture and the video will launch from the YouTube platform.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.