You can close your account anytime. This action is irreversible and all data will be permanently lost.
If you do not want to close your account, you can downgrade to a free plan which allows you to have access your account if needed.
Before closing your account
Since closing your account is definitive, you may wish to export several types of data from your account:
1. Export your contact list
To export your contact list, check our dedicated article Export email addresses from Sendinblue.
2. Export your campaign data in bulk
To export a summary report of your campaigns' results:
- Go to Campaigns > Statistics.
- Select your desired date range to export.
- Click Export above the Email Campaigns list to download a .csv file directly to your device.
3. Export individual campaign data
To export individual campaign data:
- Go to Campaigns > Emails > Sent.
- Click Report under the name of the campaign whose data you want to download.
- A new window with your campaign report displays. Click the download icon at the top-right corner, then click Export campaign data (.CSV).
- From the pop-up widnow, click OK to confirm the export. Depending on the side of your report, the download can take a few minutes.
You can now download the .csv file from the notification center or from the confirmation email:
|Notification center||Confirmation email|
Closing your Sendinblue account
To close your account:
- Click Your account name > My profile in the top-right corner of your account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Definitively close your account.
- Read the list of elements that will be impacted by the deletion of your account and click Yes.
Your account is defitively closed and all your data is permanently lost.