1. On your dashboard, click on "API & Forms"
2. Click on "Manage your forms"
3. Click on "Create a new unsubscription form"
4. Choose "Collect SMS only"
5. Customize your unsubscription form
You may customize the opt-out form to meet your needs by selecting preferred colors, updating form text content, and customizing the confirmation message shown after the form is submitted.
6. Once completed, click on "Save" and then go "Back"
7. On the right side of your screen, click on the small "Share" icon and copy the form link provided
8. Shorten the form link using your preferred service
To obtain a shorter link appropriate for including in an SMS message, visit your preferred URL shortening website.
In this example, we'll use www.bitly.com to convert the form link to a shorter bit.ly URL. When you paste your form link into the shortener, you will be directed to the following page.
9. Copy and paste the shortened URL into your SMS campaigns
Now, your subscribers may opt out automatically whenever needed.