Everwin CXM is an online CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool that enables service providers to:
- manage their customer relations
- plan and manage sales operations
- manage leads and prospecting activities
- manage marketing campaigns
Connect Everwin CXM to SendinBlue to manage your marketing campaigns and get your stats reports directly in Everwin.
Before you start:
- Create a free SendinBlue account, on www.sendinblue.com
- Check that marketing campaign management is activated in your Everwin CXM environment. If not, please contact Everwin.
Configuring the send campaign module
First, go to the "User" menu (1) then to the "Connection" intermediary menu (2)
Click on add.
Then select "Outil emailing" (1) and enter the Sendinblue API key (2), which you can find here. Don't forget to enter a description, and then click on "Ajouter"
Then go back to the connection you created and change the status to "Active"
Sending a campaign
Select the contacts to whom you would like to send campaigns from the "Contacts" menu (1) by checking the relevant contacts (2). Then click on the "Send a marketing campaign" intermediary menu (3).
From the pop-up window that appears you can:
- Add contacts to a current campaign
- Create a new campaign. To do this, click on "Ajouter", then, in the create a campaign screen, simply enter the name of the new campaign.
In the campaign's configuration, enter the following details and click on "Ajouter":
- Titre: Campaign title (for internal use only, your contacts will not see this)
- Description: the marketing campaign's description (internal use)
- Statut: Campaign status. This is "In preparation" by default
- Objet: The campaign name which will appear in the subject line of your contacts' mailbox
- Expéditeur: Sender's name (your contacts will be able to see this)
- Email de l’expéditeur (consistent with the senders available in your SendinBlue account): this email will be used to send the campaign.
Once you have accessed the campaign's overview, click on the "Synchronize campaign with Emailing platform" intermediary menu
Then go to your SendinBlue account and look for the campaign you've just created in “Drafts” (1). Click on Actions > Edit (2).
Go back to step 2 to change the contents of your campaign then click on the "Recommencer" button in the top right-hand corner.
Enter the contents of your campaign by either using the responsive editor or by directly entering the HTML code for your email Send yourself a test email and if it's OK, click on Next to check the recipients.
Once you've done this, click on Next again to program or send your campaign straight away.
Consult the campaign's statistical data
To view a campaign's stats, you have two options:
- You can consult the campaign report directly in SendinBlue by going to the Campaigns>Sent> menu and clicking on the "Report" button for the relevant campaign (learn more about)
- You can also consult the stats directly in Everwin by going to the "Marketing Campaigns" menu>then select the relevant campaign to view the stats.
Change the status to "En cours" then click on the "Synchronize campaign with Emailing platform" intermediary menu again.
You should then be able to view the statistics for the selected campaign.