In this article, we will explain how to create an Automation workflow that will launch if a contact matches one of your saved search filters.
Sendinblue lets you launch an Automation workflow based on contact attributes that match one of your previously saved search filters.
Before you start
- To learn how to save and use search filters, check out our dedicated articles.
Example of a search filter
You may want to specifically target contacts who are customers on your website and who are French-speakers. Your search filter would therefore contain the following contact attributes:
All your contacts meeting these criteria would then enter the workflow.
Add an entry point to the workflow
To create a workflow that allows contacts to enter only if they match one of your saved search filters:
- Go to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create a workflow.
- Click Create a custom workflow.
- Set up the workflow and click Start Automating.
Note: so that the workflow works in an optimal way, do not select Allow your contacts to enter the workflow more than once.
- Click Add an entry point to add an entry point to your workflow.
- Select Contact Details > Contact filter conditions.
- In the Select a filter drop-down list, select the search filter that the contact must match to enter the workflow.
- In the When to check field, select the time at which the match should be checked.
- In the Interval field, select how often the check should be carried out.
- Click OK.
Once you have added the entry point, you can keep adding more steps to the workflow.