Payment is currently only available under request and to Eurozone users. To request access to the feature, contact our Head of Payment by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Transactions dashboard lets you know the total amount of money you generated from your payment links and track the transactions from your customers to your payment links and the transactions from Payment to your bank account:
- Current balance
Total amount of money your currently have on your Payment app and that can be transfered to your bank account.
- Transfer to your bank account
Click this button to transfer your current balance to your bank account. To learn more, check our dedicated article Transfer your revenue from Payment to your bank account.
- Value, With and Reference
There are two types of transactions on your payment app:
- +€xx.xx / Payment for corresponds to payments made by one of your customers. Value is the amount of money received, With is the name of the customer, and Reference is the name of the payment link from which your customer purchased your products or services.
- -€xx.xx / Transfer to corresponds to transfers made from the Payment app to your bank account. Value is the amount of money transferred, With and Reference are the name of your Sendinblue account.
The payment or transfer has not yet been received on your Payment app or bank account. Payments and transfers usually take within 2-3 days to be visible. The payment or transfer is complete, which means that if it is a payment, it is calculated on your current balance, and if it is a transfer, you can see it on your bank account. The payment or transfer could not be completed. There can be many reasons why a payment or transfer has failed. To learn more, check our dedicated question in Payment - FAQ.
Date on which the payment or transfer has been completed.
- More info
Click More info to access detailed information on your payments or transfers such as:
- Payment for
Name, email, billing and shipping addresses of your customer. But also products and services purchased, amount of money spent, payment link used and date of purchase.
- Transfers to
Name of your Sendinblue account, IBAN, amount of money transferred and fees applied.
- Payment for
⏭ What's next?
- Getting started with Payment
- Part 1: Create a payment link
- Part 2: Share payment links with your customers
- Part 3: Transfer your revenue from Payment to your bank account
- Payment - FAQs
- Manage, edit and deactivate your payment links
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.